The kinesiotaping course is a complimentary course for masseurs, physical therapist and is also open to public and takes place during the weekend. Its aim is to teach the students the basic methods of kinesiotaping and its application in the treatment of musculoskeletal and lymphatic systems.The student will be able to use the acquired information and practical skills in massage centres, rehabilitation clinics, with sportsmen, and even ordinary people.
The practical part takes up the majority of the course. Its aim is to prepare the participant for applying the tape in order to relieve the overloaded muscles, stimulate atrophied muscles, relieve of pain and influence the oedema.
The kinesiotaping course is conducted by one of our 30 professional lecturers from Dexter Academy, a physical therapist and a specialist on kinesiology and kinesiotaping
Terms of admission: Age 18 and above, opened to amateurs, positive approach required!
Location of the course: in our classrooms
Ways of payment: Bank transfer. If you enrolled just before the beginning of the course or are from different reasons unable to make the payment, wait for the email which you will receive immediately after signing up for the course. Thank you.
Study material and massage oils will be provided at the course their cost is included in the course price.
The course is concluded with a certificate
Check out more photos and information about beautiful classrooms for massage courses here.
Also bring: bed sheet, towel and comfortable loose clothing.
• history of kinesiotaping
• the pros and cons of kinesiotaping
• indication and contraindication of kinesiotaping
• physiological effects, the principal of the effect and characteristics of kinesiotaping
• the rules of applying the kinesio tape
• basic applications of the tape to the muscle - influencing the muscle tension
• practical demonstration of basic techniques kinesio tape on the chest and limbs
2nd Day (techniques for correcting the muscles, the muscle sinews, joints, ligaments and the muscle fascicle, influencing the oedeme, scars, and the lymphatic flux)
• revision of the basic techniques of kinesio tape
• correctional techniques (correcting the muscles, the muscle sinews, ligaments and the muscle fascicle, and the lymphatic flux) functional tapping
• practical application for chosen diagnoses (back pains, malfunctions of joints of the upper and lower limbs, oedem, scars)